Online Speech Therapy for Children
Available to families in VT, NH, MA, CA and FL!
we treat a variety of speech and language delays and disorders.
- Articulation Delay: Being understood by others/producing sounds
- Apraxia of Speech: Difficulty coordinating speech sounds
- Expressive/Receptive Language Delay: Not saying enough words, difficulty following directions/difficulty understanding words
- Pragmatic Language Disorder: Difficulty with social language
- Stuttering: Difficulty with the forward flow of speech
- Language Processing Disorder (Auditory Processing Disorder): difficulty with verbal expression and understanding language
we provide evidenced based practice in a virtual space
- Speech and language evaluations
- Affordable online speech therapy using a HIPAA compliant platform
- Engaging online games and activities
- Individual or group therapy
hi, My name is Staci.
My name is Staci Hickey and I am a certified speech-language pathologist. I have a Master of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders and a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech -Language- Hearing Association. I have more than 20 years experience working with adults and children in a variety of settings including acute care hospitals, outpatient clinics, long term care facilities, public schools and preschools. I currently reside in Massachusetts and I am thrilled to be working with families in Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Mexico, California and Florida! In my free time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cycling, golfing and traveling.
Affiliations & Certifications:
• Licensed by the Vermont Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
• Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association
• Licensed by the New Hampshire Board of Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology
• Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology
• Licensed by the Florida Department of Health in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
• Licensed by the California Department of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
– Heather M.
– Susan N.
– Parker H.
“The improvement in our child’s language delay and interaction with others improved after just one online session. We always look forward to our weekly work with Miss Staci, and her communication between and during our sessions is friendly, informative, and helpful. She works with our specific needs effectively and is always engaging. We highly recommend!”
– Janet R.
MS, CCC/SLP speech language pathologist
The Personal Care and Individualized Attention Your Child Deserves, Right in Your Home!
Please fill in the contact form below to get access to my online booking calendar to book your Free Consultation to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have.